01 January, 2007

Night At The Museum

All right, No one has done a review here in a very long time. My excuse is that I haven't seen a movie in a theater that provoked me to write a review. Well, the dry spell has ended after I saw Night At The Museum.

Now I am not sure what many so-called critics saw when they wrote reviews for this film but I suspect we need to line them all up and shoot them. This was a hilarious and enjoyable movie to start the New Year.

I know, I know, I am a history buff, but this movie is a comedy through and through. Imagine different people throughout history meeting each other: TR and Sacajawea, an American Cowboy and a Roman General, Christopher Columbus and a trio of Neanderthals, plus the interactions of many more with the main character, the new night security guard.

So remember, the big name critics don't know everything.... Night At The Museum is the #1 movie in America for the second week in a row!

EDITED TO ADD: I give this movie a rating of Killing Spree!

Comments:
Good words.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?